Wednesday 29 March 2017

New Stampin Up Order !!


Been awhile since I have ordered, and Saleabration was just toooooo tempting :)
Look at alll these goodies, I hit the clearance rack for the In colours that will be discontinued, so grabbed a bargain :)  and those Embossing folders, are gorgeous!!, can not wait to play 





AND !!!  look at these stamp sets !! Love Moon Baby and Beautiful you. I also got the new Stampin' Up! watercolour pencils, they are awesome, I kid you not!! I will be posting soon my Stampin' Up! creations!!  I need to make some cards!

If you would like to place an order through my stampin up page check it out at   karma.stampinup.net  Thanku !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...