Thursday 16 July 2015

New website New post :p

Hi guys, been a long time in between posts. had a break while I pursued my other interests (Soap making and sewing)  now I have enough soap to last a year or more and and I had to make cards for people so I am back, but I also have a new web address which is.... karma_woods@stampinup.net so please if you see anything you must have for your next craft project I can hook you up :p

Now I have been creating and pinterest is the greatest place to go for inspiration, a couple I cased from there :) anyway here they are, I will be updating soon with items from the latest catalog. I hope you have had the chance to check it out :)



This card is cased, i got the inspiration from here... http://stampincardsandmemories.blogspot.ca/2015/01/makkelijke-maandag-29.html
Check out the original.


                                 This card was cased, see original card here ....  http://laurasworksofheart.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/crazy-about-you-card-3.html









I hope you like and get inspired from my blog, This one above has the crazy about you stampset featured, it is in the new catalog and I love it, so many sayings and the flower is super cute and easy for colour co-ordinating :)  I used smoky slate and lost lagoon for the colouring. ok have a great day/night and happy creating :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...