Saturday 20 September 2014

Hello Love


Been awhile since I have posted, but last night felt like doing some stamping, was inspired by Hello Love to create a birthday card, not for anyone in particular, Just for fun, but I am sure it will find a home :)

This is the stampset 12 stamps in total available in clearmount and wood,

And this is the card I came up with.....


I used the colours Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey, which co-ordinates with the Lullaby designer series paper (DSP)  I coloured in the little birdies using an Aqua pen for a watercolour look.
I used the big shot with perfect polka dot embossing folder on hello honey cardstock,
I cut the lullaby paper and Coastal cabana in an Arrow like shape and stamped 'It's your birthday' on the coastal cardstock, Used the same DSP to border and used coastal cabana cardstock as the actual card, loved these colors together and love this card.... Now to keep creating for my next Blog post, Thanks for looking :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...