Sunday 20 July 2014

Regarding Dahlia Cards

OK OK First let me tell you a story, I decided on friday to colour my hair, you know hide the Greys, well I got a home kit and thought I would quickly do it while my Baby was having a nap, sooooo I put the rich burgandy colour through my hair and all over the bathroom :/, anyways washing it out in the shower some got in my eye, It didn't hurt and I figured diluted with water no probs, well it started to get irritating later that night, woke up my eye was swollen red and weeping YUCK!!
Put up with it as long as I could then went to the DR, I had chemical burnt my Cornea, thankfully my eyesight is still fine and the pupil isn't burnt. but sunday now and my eye is still very sore, I have to wear a patch and put drops in 4 times a day.Anyway having said that I could not stop crafting soooo here are the cards I struggled to get done with my one good eye :D


Please note Fussy cutting with tiny scissors and one eye is extremely difficult!!!  :p 
This is in Strawberry Slush colour, and using the New Bakers Twine.... which I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...