Wednesday 9 July 2014

Door signs continued.....


O.K this is my door sign for my eldest son, being 11 he doesn't want cutesy things sooooo, I got out my Gorgeous Grunge, red ink splattered over his name, and black cardstock background I think he will love it. 

Gorgeous Grunge is a very versatile stampset great as a background or to add a little extra. Great for boys :)

                                         Door sign for my baby Ethan, so so cute (like him)
How cute is this little guy, from the baby we've grown stampset. coloured with aqua painters using pool party and smoky slate. A little pearl embellishment for his little bow.

Aqua painters are my fave colouring tool, I just press my ink pad on an acrylic block and use the brush to paint the colour onto my stamped image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...