Wednesday 2 October 2013

For the Birds




Hello Hello Hello!!!
Well what a couple of days i had made about 8 cards even though it is school holidays, the weather in Melbourne has been horrible so I got out as much craft as i could and the kids and I got crafty :)

These 4 Cards were made with the for the birds stampset, I really love the bottom one the colours make it look really rustic and i used the natural white cardstock to stamp Image on instead of whisper white, I watercoloured the image in soft suede ink the little birdie is coloured old olive, for a little splash of coulor, Old olive and soft suede colours are in the Designer series paper (DSP) that is in the background, I used the new clay and molds to make the button embellishment and i coloured that baked brown sugar then used bakers twine in early expresso .... because that was the only brown coloured twine i have :) I hope you like my cards. For the birds is a lovely set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...