Thursday 1 August 2013

4x4 Easel card

My First easel card, given to my sister in law for taking the time out to take me to the paper craft expo :) we had a great day going around the stalls and then lunch :)
I hardly bought a thing as i have a long list of stampin' up that i need  want.
I should have taken a side on picture of this so you could see.
here is the template i used for making mine (next one might be bigger)


I didn't use a brad or button, just a paper strip decorated and fastened to the base with dimentionals, i think it turned out lovely, and importantly so did my sister in law :)
hope you like it too  :D

Also you may have noticed i have a lovely new watermark, designed by a lovely lady who can tailor them how you like, making them quite unique. I love it.
if you would like one for your photos
email sarahraeoakes@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...