Saturday 27 April 2013

HELLO AND WELCOME!!

This is my blog Karma Woods Stampin up Demonstrator  (Australia only), I look forward to sharing with you Stampin Up! news and specials, I will also be posting my Card designs as I find time to make them. Thankyou for checking out my blog, please feel free to look over the Stampin Up! catalog, to see all the great products on offer, any Questions feel free to Email me at karma_rose6@hotmail.com
If you do wish to make a purchase and you live in Australia click on my shop, or Email me your order and i will put it through for you.  your product will be delivered to your door, usually within 48 hrs excluding public holidays and weekends.... Thanks again.  Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Moon Baby

Moon Baby !! Love this stamp set, Knew it had to be mine :)  nothing cuter than a baby snuggled on the moon. can not wait to have a play. ...